POP IN THE CITY
I had the opportunity to work during a year and a half into the crazy team of Pop In the City, the only urban race 100% female.
550 women going to a European city and trying to challenge themselves into 30 artistic, cultural, sport, charity and extreme challenges in unusual places scattered throughout the city.
Based on experiential tourism, Pop In the City allows cultural exchange but most of all encourages women to surpass themselves and discover a European city differently.
- Define the editorial line and creation of content for web
- Newsletters redaction
- Analysis of Facebook ad campaigns
- Google Analytics
- Main contact with the journalists and influencers
- Press kit redaction
- Partnership with other medias
- Creation of visuals for all the communication medium
- Development of by-products
- Animation of the Pop In Shop
- Development of partnerships with strong brands
- Budget monitoring
- Anticipation of needs for upcoming events
- Coordination of service providers/guests
- Respect of partner counterparts
- Redaction of a detailed reporting for partners after the events